Below is a recipe that was sent to me by the Hemp History Week campaign:
Yield: 2-4 servings
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup AP flour
2T Tempt Vanilla Spice Protein Powder
2T baking powder
1t baking soda
pinch of salt
2 bananas mashed
1+1/4 cup Unsweetened Tempt Hempmilk
1T canola oil
Agave Glazed Fruit
1 cup sliced strawberries
Â½ cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
3T agave nectar
1. Preheat a griddle.
2. In a small bowl blend the wet ingredients until mostly smooth; it is okay to have some small banana chunks.
3. In a large bowl whisk all of the dry ingredients together.
4. Create a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients in and stir together.
5. At this point you can add a little more non-dairy milk if you like your pancakes thinner otherwise it’s time to cook.
6. Spray the preheated griddle with cooking spray and drop 1/4 cup of pancake batter on it.
7. Cook 3-5 minutes on the first side and 1-2 on the second side until light and fluffy.
8. Top your pancakes with the agave glazed fruit and enjoy!
Recipes provided by campaign sponsors and Hemp History Week endorser Alexandra Jamieson.