Who doesn’t love a giant bowl of Fettuccini Alfredo? The creaminess, the al dente noodles, the strong Italian cheese. Perfection in a bowl! The only thing that could make it any better is if you could get stoned from it too.
Luckily, I have a reliable stoner friend with some serious chef skills to boot. She’s passed this recipe onto me to share with the wonderful people of the internet!
This recipe does call for weed butter, so if you don’t have that yet – you can check out our tutorial here. My personal favorite is making weed butter from vaped weed! Vaporizer owners out there, if you’re not recycling your vaped remnants, you can find out how to do that here.
After you make your weed butter, then give this recipe a try! You’ll be full, happy, and high – the holy trinity. Bellissimo!
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (can be mixed with Asiago and Romano cheese)
8 oz of fettuccini pasta
2 1/2 tbs of all-purpose flour
4 1/2 tbs of canna-butter
2 cups of milk (room temperature is best)
1 tsp of garlic
Your favorite hot sauce to taste!
Pepper & Salt
- Boil pot of salted water, add pasta.
- Melt the 4 1/2 tbs of canna-butter over medium heat in a medium saucepan.
- Add 2 1/2 tbs of all-purpose flour to the melted butter, whisking heavily until thickened and foamy in appearance.
- Slowly pour milk into saucepan, constantly whisking until it becomes thickened in texture.
- Stir in the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Add garlic, hot sauce, and spices to taste. Thoroughly mix together with whisk.
- Drain pasta, serve over noodles!