- 1 cup marijuana butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- In a large bowl, combine butter and confectioners’ sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Blend into the cannabutter mixture. Divide dough into thirds and shape into balls.
- Working with 1/3 of the dough at a time, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick on a floured surface. With a knife, cut dough into rectangles about 2 inches high by 3 inches long. (6 x 8 cm).
- Place rectangles on an ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Frost cookies with Irish Flag Frosting. Make a 1 inch green stripe on the left side of the rectangles and a 1 inch orange strip on the right side, leaving the middle one inch for white frosting.
Original Recipe Yield 3 dozen